Creating a desire
to purchase is the foundation for every sales event. The ability of the
sales agent to create that desire, however, varies greatly. Why do some
people seem to have a natural ability to connect with their customers
and create that desire, while others seem to struggle? Are sales
leaders made or born? Can an individual learn the secrets to sales
success? These questions can all be answered by understanding two
critical factors; what are the natural strengths the sales person
brings to the event, and what are the natural personality needs of the
customer. This program will help the participants identify those two
critical factors, and, in turn, answer the above questions.
- Understand the four factors of human personality
- Identify their own unique personality characteristics
- Learn how each personality factor interacts with the others
- Develop the ability to quickly identify each customer's unique personality characteristics and needs
- Apply the simple personality principles to each sales interaction.
is appropriate for marketing, sales and admissions staff as well as
their supervisors or managers. Any person who is involved in the
marketing process, tours and/or planning should attend.
- Overview of the sales process
- Identifying the key players
- Understanding the role "marketing" plays in the creating expectations
- Developing a 'needs-based' relationship
- The Life Situations Response Survey
- Identifying your own unique style
- Understanding your 'customer'
- The 'Situational Sales Scenario'
- Mirroring your prospect
- Customizing your sales approach
- Developing a 'tour' process based on identified needs
- Power Closing