If you think that improving patient/resident satisfaction is as
simple as making up your mind to do it and it’ll happen, you’ve
obviously spent too much time sampling from the med cart!
Patient/Resident satisfaction is a huge focus for many organizations.
Some even tie manager’s compensation to their satisfaction scores. For
many, however, improving satisfaction is a fleeting effort. The scores
go up, then back down, then back up, then back down….. It’s like
playing Russian Roulette with bi-polar disorder! Knowing the Four People You’ll Meet can be invaluable in planning a strategic improvement process.
This program will guide you through the obstacles and barriers of human behavior to enable you to:
- Enlist the right kind of people in your initial effort, as well as long range directives
- Target the people you need to win over for long term success
- Weed out the energy – zapping doom slayers
- Invigorate your organization from the inside out
- Extract top level buy-in without threats, bribes or coercion
- Ensure front line buy-in without giving away the farm